Friday, August 2, 2013

Tough Day

Today was a tough day. I felt like too much was going on. I came home and there was no food. Moa went to work so he was too tired and busy with the babies. I settled for a 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. On a good note, my boys were hungry and I got pizza. I didn't touch a single slice or the crazy bread. I'm really proud of myself. I haven't seen you post so I'm wondering if you aren't able to log on. I'll send you another invitation. Also, how are you doing now that Willie is gone? I hope you are ok. Ofa atu


  1. 1 body by Vi Shake
  2. 1 1/3 gal of water
  3. lunch salad with sausage, potato, carrots no dressing
  4. 1/4 cup of cheese-its
  5. 2 pcs of gum
  6. dinner 2 peanutbutter/ jelly sandwiches
  7. more water
  8. completed 25 crunches/55 squats

No comments:

Post a Comment