Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Stay motivated

So I'm not going to lie, after losing those 6 lbs the first week I got kinda cocky lol! Sad but so true. I haven't really been trying. I was hungry today that I ate the rest of Ritz pkg I had in my drawer. I went to RS Enrichment night today. It was a luau for the RS sisters. I enjoyed the sister's company. Afterwards, I came home and watched an extreme weight loss show Moa had recorded. It recorded a life of a couple who was extremely overweight. They loss so much weight. I realized that if Moa wasn't on track, it would be hard for me to stay on track. So we've made a pact that we'd try to lose the weight together. I hope it works. Here's to staying motivated and brighter and hopefully a LIGHTER future!

No comments:

Post a Comment