- BROWNIES
- eggs/rice/salsa
- 5 pcs of sugar free cookies
- dinner: chicken, flour tortilla, mushrooms, fried squash, potatoes, onions, green peppers
- WATER
Journal entries of our journey to lose 100+ lbs in a year. We've created a pact to lose this weight as a team. Life is always sweeter when you can share your journey with someone you love. Good Luck ladies! Let's burn those calories and meet our goals. This Blog is designed for you to use as a companion. Don't be ashamed to share your food journal, exercise, emotional highs and lows. Together anything is possible! Here's to skinny jeans and hot bods!
Friday, August 23, 2013
Mental Health Day!
I official took today off (thanks Lynnette). I quite enjoyed being with my kids. Picked up our van from the transmission place (thank goodness for 401K). It cost us 2,600 dollars to fix. She runs so smoothly now! Grateful for miracles like 2 automobiles and a good job. I baked a pan of brownies last night. I spent most of the morning nibbling from it! So my food journal is far from perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment