Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sleepy Day

Today I didn't notice the time and went to church an hour early. I was so concerned about missing church. Well, I went home for awhile this time picked up my husband and we went together. He was worried about me thinking that something had happened to one of our kids our something. I ate a bowl of Raisan Bran for breakfast. Had the other half of my hogi yogi sandwich I had the day before. I was a footlong so I just cut it in half and made to meals out of it. Dinner I ate to pieces of toast with jam on it. I fell full because I drank a diet coke. I have drank two diet cokes today. Wanting to cut back just abit. I might drink diet pepsi Em, from your office. I don't want to buy another cartoon of diet coke even though it might be cheaper. I figured out how I want to exercise. I will not exercise on Monday and Wednesday because that is when we have our class. I will exercise on my elipitical on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Satuarday. I worked out yesterday and it felt pretty good. I will only go for thirty minutes and get up early those days. I have had several handful's of M&M's and walnuts and almonds. I have been drinking a lot more water. I think that has been helping me not drink so much diet coke or eat so much. Hope you have had a great weekend and I will see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment