Journal entries of our journey to lose 100+ lbs in a year. We've created a pact to lose this weight as a team. Life is always sweeter when you can share your journey with someone you love. Good Luck ladies! Let's burn those calories and meet our goals. This Blog is designed for you to use as a companion. Don't be ashamed to share your food journal, exercise, emotional highs and lows. Together anything is possible! Here's to skinny jeans and hot bods!
Saturday, August 10, 2013
Not a bad Day
Em,
You are going to have to show me how I can read your blogs. Today hasn't been to bad of a day for me. I actually excercised on my eliptical for thirty min. I ate a bowl of cheerios for breakfast. A handful of almonds and a sandwich from hogi yogi. I blew by eating a hot dog at 9:00. We were watching a movie so I didn't eat until I came downstairs. Hope your day has gone well
Love you,
MOM 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment