Journal entries of our journey to lose 100+ lbs in a year. We've created a pact to lose this weight as a team. Life is always sweeter when you can share your journey with someone you love. Good Luck ladies! Let's burn those calories and meet our goals. This Blog is designed for you to use as a companion. Don't be ashamed to share your food journal, exercise, emotional highs and lows. Together anything is possible! Here's to skinny jeans and hot bods!
Saturday, August 17, 2013
Busy Day but worked out great
Today we went for a ride it was enjoyable to get out and go somewhere. Bob had put his jeep back together after tearing it to pieces. He got a hot piece of metal on his eye on Friday. This should be healed up within a couple of days. I cleaned house today mostly got laundry done.
Breakfast I ate two pieces of toast and a glass of milk.
Lunch went to Taco Time and had two crespy bean burritos. I also drank part of a sprite. I am trying to sow down on the diet coke.
Dinner was a big bowl of rice in milk it was good. Then a handful of almonds.
I have been retaing so much water. I think that this might keep the water inside. Didn't get my shingles shot the nurse faxed to to Walgreens twice and they still difn't get it. Going to wait for several months then I can get it without a prescription.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment