Sunday, August 18, 2013

Busy, Busy Sunday

Today, we had my nephew's farewell. George is going to serve in Idaho. He gave a great talk. I'm so excited for him. Moa, Ti'o (Moa's brother) and Sunia (Mumu's boyfriend) spent most of weekend prepping and cooking for George's farewell eating. There was so many people there. My in-laws were in town. It's nice to see Moa interact with his siblings. They have a blast. So, Maryann (my SIL) decided that she wanted to do her own thing instead of writing on the blog. To date, she's lost 2 lbs. I think that's so good for! I told her that she shouldn't give up! My diet has been a hot mess. As my promise to you. I will show the good, the bad and the ugly. I need to get back on the ball. Here's to next week!


  1. 1/2 cup of guava cake, 1 pc of rice crispies w/chocolate
  2. 1 pc of brownie
  3. lunch/dinner: TONGAN FOOD lu pulu, talo, sapa sui, candy, water (some), chicken
  4. 2 bowls of cereal  

No comments:

Post a Comment