Journal entries of our journey to lose 100+ lbs in a year. We've created a pact to lose this weight as a team. Life is always sweeter when you can share your journey with someone you love. Good Luck ladies! Let's burn those calories and meet our goals. This Blog is designed for you to use as a companion. Don't be ashamed to share your food journal, exercise, emotional highs and lows. Together anything is possible! Here's to skinny jeans and hot bods!
Thursday, August 29, 2013
Hi Em,
I want to thank you for including me today in getting more fit. I did exercise today shock! Lifted five pound weights in 10 reps. Then rode on my exercise bike for 20 min
You have a wonderful family and I will be ever grateful for you letting me be involved with your family.
Breakfast I drank slim fast and took all my pills.
Lunch I blew it because I had a doctors appointment... Bob brought me 2 chocolate doughnuts for lunch.
Had some pretzels at work then a handful of trail mix.
Dinner was TV dinner beef, potatoes and gravy with beans and carrots. Drank a lot of water no diet coke today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment