Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Day Late

Ok, so I really need to write everyday! Yesterday was a good day! After work, Mumu met us at the Rec Center and we went swimming. It was so fun! My kids had the time of their lives. Tali kept swimming away from me by kicking my gut. By the time we got home, we only had enough energy to eat a sandwich, shower, and sleep. I didn't get to do my crunches and squats last night so it will be double time today (wish me luck because I need it!) Can't wait to hear your stories.


  1. 1 body by Vi shake
  2. 6 strawberries
  3. 1 nectarine
  4. 12 baby carrots
  5. lunch: Costa ScenicView 2 flour tortilla, small side salad, grilled chicken, salsa, beans, and mexican rice
  6. 5 pcs of tortilla chips
  7. 1/2 cup of pita chips
  8. dinner after swimming: sub sandwich french bread, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, turkey



No comments:

Post a Comment