Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Fortunate & Blessed

This morning I had to wake up early, get the kids ready, and left for Salt Lake. Moa had his citizenship test this morning at 10 AM. We dropped off Moa and went driving around town. I finally got the boys fed and returned to the building waiting for Moa to finish his test. We had the video on and just waiting. Finally Moa was done and we were ready to go/ The van wouldn't start because the battery was dead. There was a sweet Tongan lady and her daughter that nice enough to let us jump start our van. We get home and as we near our street our van stopped working. The van seemed out of gear. Moa and Adney walked home to get the other car. I waited, started the van and drove home. I'm so grateful for tender mercies. On the other hand, Moa passed his test. All he needs know is swear in and he'll be a US citizen. So excited for him.


  1. 3 rolls
  2. 2 cups of peach juice
  3. 1/2 egg/cheese biscuit
  4. took a nap 2 hours
  5. dinner: 1 steak, water. potatoes. salad w/lt ranch dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment