- 2 cups of Mc Dee's Oatmeal
- 7 bottles of water
- frozen nectarine (taste like ice cream)
- lunch steak, onion and potatoes
- more water
- after hours 1 snicker's ice cream bar. Tali needed help and I couldn't resist.
- 30 crunches 60 squats)
Journal entries of our journey to lose 100+ lbs in a year. We've created a pact to lose this weight as a team. Life is always sweeter when you can share your journey with someone you love. Good Luck ladies! Let's burn those calories and meet our goals. This Blog is designed for you to use as a companion. Don't be ashamed to share your food journal, exercise, emotional highs and lows. Together anything is possible! Here's to skinny jeans and hot bods!
Sunday, August 4, 2013
Late Post
Yesterday was a tough day. I didn't get a chance to update the blog until know. So I finally figured out you can have sweet just sugar free. I tried some sugar free chocolate and it was ok. It satisfied my craving with more than half the calories. Although Tali got into my stash, I was still able to salvage some for later. I'm proud to say that I have stuck mostly to the diet (except yesterday) we created and I feel great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment