- 1 slim fast shake
- 2 cups of Cheerios
- 2 pcs of sugar free candy
- 1 bag of trail mix
- lunch: 2 cups of grapes
- 1/2 cup of cheese crackers
- dinner: 2 servings of banana poke cake 1 serving of beef pasta
- 2 1/3 gals of water
- more bottles water
Journal entries of our journey to lose 100+ lbs in a year. We've created a pact to lose this weight as a team. Life is always sweeter when you can share your journey with someone you love. Good Luck ladies! Let's burn those calories and meet our goals. This Blog is designed for you to use as a companion. Don't be ashamed to share your food journal, exercise, emotional highs and lows. Together anything is possible! Here's to skinny jeans and hot bods!
Monday, August 26, 2013
Low fat cooking well, sort of!
This morning I woke up to over ripe bananas. As all of you know, I'm not a great cook, hamburger helper is my specialty and baking worst. I sought out to find the easiest banana cake recipe. I found one that used yellow cake mix, eggs, canola oil, and a splash of vanilla. To my surprise it actually turned out. I used no sugar vanilla pudding and fat free cool whip. It actually turned out good. I was pretty proud of myself. Today, I tried out one of Lynnette's slim fast shake.It pretty filling. I was a bit surprised but it was a great discovery. I've officially boycotting the cafeteria's food. I'm going to see if it really does make a difference. Hope everyone had a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment