- 1 slim fast shake
- 2 nectarines
- 8 pcs of sugar free candy
- lunch: hamburger helper pasta and hamburger
- 2 1/3 gal of water
- dinner: Italian sausage, tomatoes,onions, green peppers, and potatoes
- 5 cups of banana poke cake
Journal entries of our journey to lose 100+ lbs in a year. We've created a pact to lose this weight as a team. Life is always sweeter when you can share your journey with someone you love. Good Luck ladies! Let's burn those calories and meet our goals. This Blog is designed for you to use as a companion. Don't be ashamed to share your food journal, exercise, emotional highs and lows. Together anything is possible! Here's to skinny jeans and hot bods!
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
One day at a time . . .
Today seemed to be a better day for me. I went to work and came home as ravenous bear. I swear I could eat anything in sight. Lucky for me, Moa already made dinner (sweet!) Hope everyone had a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment