- 1 body by Vi shake
- 2 1/3 gal of water
- lunch: smothered burrito
- 2 cups of popcorn
- 5 pcs of sugar free chocolate
- dinner: 3 snickers ice cream bars, 1/2 Tostino's pizza
- more water
8/17: Today, we planned to go to Maiana's birthday party. I took the boys to Old Navy to buy their clothes. I found a really great deal on pants ($8 a pair). Also, Aunty Pina came and took Tali and Nisi to go school shopping. Adney and I went to Maiana's birthday party. At first, Adney didn't want to go play with anyone because he didn't know anyone. I met Lini and Finau si'i there. They are my cousin's family. It was nice to spend time with them. It was nice to meet Fui's mom and some of his family. Adney didn't want to leave for a long time. I finally convinced him that we needed to get home. I didn't eat really good today either. Oh, well. I need to do at least some crunches and squats for the cupcakes lol
- 2 cups of Mc'Donald's oatmeal
- 1 lg cup of HI C Orange
- 1 water bottle
- At the party: 1 can of kiwi strawberry soda, 1 1/2 pcs of chicken, rice, chicken curry, sapa sui, 3 rice crispie squares w/chocolate
- At home: 2 cupcakes w/milk
- more water
No comments:
Post a Comment