I can't believe my sweet Nisi is 5 months. Where has the time gone? She's absolutely a joy to have in our home. My boys can't get enough of her. I can't imagine our lives without her. Yesterday, I went to work and afterwards took my boys to swimming at the Rec Center. It was all great until Tali decided that he wanted to go shi-shi in the pool (pants down and everything) We had to get out of the pool in a hurry. Luckily, no one was looking whew!
- 1 body by Vi shake
- 3 cups of cereal
- 2 1/3 gals of water
- lunch: curry pork, salad, rice
- 4 dumdum lolly pops
- 1/2 cup of pitta chips
- dinner: chicken curry soup w/ potatoes
- swimming and tried to vote but was too late lol!
- After swimming: 1 1/2 vanilla ice cream cone
8/14/2013
Today, I tried to be more cautious of what I was eating. I met Moa's uncle Ben who came to apply for a job coaching position. He'd be great if they hired him! Lynnette was sick so I taught Cardio Dance by myself. It was fun. Today was a great day at work. I'm proud to say that I pumped 8 oz of milk today. I started pumping every 2 hours and seems to be making a difference. I hope that your days are getting better. I'm not going to lie, I've dreamt of a chocolate cream pie shake from Sonic since I started. You ladies are helping me stay strong.
- bowl of oatmeal
- 21/3 gals of water
- lunch: fish & chips, side salad and more water
- 1/3 cup of peanuts
- more water
- 1 hour of cardio dance
- dinner: 1 steak, 1 chicken, 1/4 pc of Italian sausage 1 cup of white rice
- more water
No comments:
Post a Comment