Thursday, August 8, 2013

Family Gathering

I don't mean to blame anyone, but I got distracted visiting with my cousin Ana that I forgot to write my blog for yesterday. Ana came to visit with Lute and her son Sefa. It was nice to catch up with her. She's currently 5 month pregnant! What a blessing for her and her growing family. We talked for hours. My mom stopped by too. So many things going on. Yesterday was a good day. I drank alot of water that when it got time to teach, I almost felt like I was going to explode. I made it through luckily. Moa bought pizza last night and I didn't have a piece. Instead, I ate grapes and strawberries.

  1. 1 body by vi shake
  2. 3 1/3 gals of water
  3. 1 cup of cereal
  4. about 20 carrots
  5. 6 strawberries
  6. lunch: 2 pcs white bread, turkey, cheese, lettuce, pickles, onion, tomato, and side salad
  7. 1/2 cup of peanuts
  8. dinner: 1 cup of strawberries/grapes
  9. 4 graham crackers
  10. 1 hour of cardio dance

No comments:

Post a Comment