Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Secret

Ever since I've worked with Fui, he's always trying to get me to watch "The Secret". Today, he came to visit me for the morning. We watched part of it. Honestly, I didn't care for all the dramatic acting and music but I thought that the information was great. It states that if you stay positive, have a goal, think about the goal, and send it out to the universe that it will come true. It says that we shouldn't plague ourselves with the how but rather when. We should envision that we already reached our goals. How does it feel? Anyway, I thought it was insightful. Food for thought.

Also this morning, I was going in to weigh myself but got chicken when another co-worker followed me in there and proceeded to talk to me for about 20 minutes. I guess I'll post my weight tomorrow. I didn't pump as much as I did yesterday but I did pump in the parking lot of VR office in Lehi (a first). Keep going ladies we are doing great! Send those positive thoughts to the universe and it will come true (in Fui's voioce)


  1. 1 body by Vi shake
  2. 2 1/3 gals of water
  3. lunch: side salad, chicken, mushrooms, onions, water
  4. 1/3 portion of popcorn
  5. 7 pcs of sugarfree chocolate
  6. 1/2 cup of graham crackers
  7. dinner: 1 cup of rice w/veggies and eggs 1 chicken thigh
  8. after 8 PM: 1/2 bowl of cereal w/ 2% milk
  9. more water

No comments:

Post a Comment