- body by vi shake
- 1 cup of Chex rice cereal
- 2 1/3 gals of water
- lunch 1/2 turkey sandwich from Kneaders 12 oz pink Pina smoothie
- 1 cup of Chex cereal/peanuts
- dinner: brown rice, saimini, and 3 pc.s of chicken
- water
- 20 crunches and 50 squats
Journal entries of our journey to lose 100+ lbs in a year. We've created a pact to lose this weight as a team. Life is always sweeter when you can share your journey with someone you love. Good Luck ladies! Let's burn those calories and meet our goals. This Blog is designed for you to use as a companion. Don't be ashamed to share your food journal, exercise, emotional highs and lows. Together anything is possible! Here's to skinny jeans and hot bods!
Thursday, August 1, 2013
OFFICIAL DAY 1 of WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY
Well this morning I wanted to face the music and weighed myself. I weighed in a whopping 282.0. On the bright side, after eating like crap for months I've only gained 2 lbs. The down side is, I have to lose 102 lbs by next year. I'm so excited to finally get on the right track. Nana, I definitely am so grateful to have you take this journey with me. Without you, I'm not sure I could do this on my own. Moa wants to join to. I think, "The more the merrier!". Let give it our best shot and keep going! I know we can do anything we can put our minds to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment