Friday, August 23, 2013

Early Morning Post

I didn't get a chance to write yesterday! I get home from work and straight to mommy duties. Tali had his testing done yesterday for Kindergarten. I"m excited for him to start school next week. Miss Nisi tried rice cereal yesterday. She spent the rest of the time spitting it back up. Next time, I should give her just a little. Life seems pretty full right now. I'm grateful for this time to reflect on those events. Life is what you make of it. I hope this journey continues to become something worthwhile and rewarding. How's it going?


  1. oatmeal
  2. 2 1/3 gals of water
  3. 2 bananas
  4. some carrots
  5. 1 pkg of trail mix
  6. lunch: flour tortilla, Mexican rice, beans, and pulled pork
  7. more water
  8. 1 granola bar
  9. dinner: beef, green peppers, tomatoes, onions rice, homemade brownies
  10. more water 

No comments:

Post a Comment