Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Late Post Again

I was so tired yesterday. I wasn't able to write before I went to sleep. Anyways, yesterday was a good day. I went work and weighed myself. I started at 282.0 and yesterday, I weighed in at 278.4. I was so excited! Who would have thought that changing your eating habits would help lol! Still a work in progress. Hot Hula was fun! Both of my students and co-teacher came. It was a lot of fun! I even had enough energy to take my kids to the park. The kids had a blast. I'm going to make it a daily thing to take my kids on "little adventures". That will keep them occupied and keep me sane.

  1. 1 body by vi shake
  2. 2 nectarines
  3. 2 strawberries
  4. lunch: ham, Swiss cheese, pineapple, salad
  5. 2 1/3 gals of water
  6. 1 hr Hot Hula
  7. 1 hr walk with kids to park and back
  8. dinner: chicken salad
  9. more water

No comments:

Post a Comment