Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Feeling Tired but Full

I got up at 5:30 to exercise on my eliptical. I only made it 20 minutes then I started getting a ickey stomach. Mornings are cetainly not my best time of day if I need to get up for work. Weekends it is sleep in time for me which really is to late. Guess it is because to many years of getting up to go to work. Let me see breakfast was a slimfast and a breakfast bar. Then later at work I ate walnuts and almonds. Lunch I ate a little bit of pork. Not my favorite meat but I will try it occasionally. Lets see also ate some salad and rice. Dinner I ate spagetti with sausage in it. Bob made it and I must say it was pretty good. I ate probably several cups of it. Then another breakfast bar and one cup of ice cream. Ice cream is probably my favorite deseret. Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment