- Oatmeal
- 1 1/2 gals of water
- lunch 3 boiled eggs 4 pcs of wheat bread
- 2 cups of cereal
- more water
- 3 pcs of sugar free chocolate
- rest of the popcorn
- dinner: cabbage w/chicken, tomatoes, and onion. potatoes
- later: cup of cereal and 1/2 bottles of water
Journal entries of our journey to lose 100+ lbs in a year. We've created a pact to lose this weight as a team. Life is always sweeter when you can share your journey with someone you love. Good Luck ladies! Let's burn those calories and meet our goals. This Blog is designed for you to use as a companion. Don't be ashamed to share your food journal, exercise, emotional highs and lows. Together anything is possible! Here's to skinny jeans and hot bods!
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Can't remember why I didn't write
Well, things seems to be catching up with me. My Adney started 1st grade on Tuesday. So I had to make sure that got everything that he needed for school. He really does like his school and his teacher. I hope it goes that smoothly for Tali next week. Late last night, I had to pickup the rest of his materials from Smith's. I didn't to get sleep until later. So much to do and so little time. We also went to visit Gma which was super cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment