Journey To A Healthier You

Journal entries of our journey to lose 100+ lbs in a year. We've created a pact to lose this weight as a team. Life is always sweeter when you can share your journey with someone you love. Good Luck ladies! Let's burn those calories and meet our goals. This Blog is designed for you to use as a companion. Don't be ashamed to share your food journal, exercise, emotional highs and lows. Together anything is possible! Here's to skinny jeans and hot bods!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Aug 6th in the begining

Today I ate

Breakfast a slim fast drink and a protein bar.

Lunch slim fast and 1/2 trail mix

I will put what I ate for dinner at a later time Em. I am so glad to be online with you this is going to be great!
Posted by Unknown at 2:26 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Emmie
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ▼  2013 (41)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  August (36)
      • Hi Em, I want to thank you for including me today...
      • Day 1 of walking
      • One day at a time . . .
      • Low fat cooking well, sort of!
      • Whirlwind Weekend
      • Mental Health Day!
      • Early Morning Post
      • Can't remember why I didn't write
      • Stay motivated
      • Busy, Busy Sunday
      • Nisi's visit/Maiana's Birthday
      • Busy Day but worked out great
      • The Secret
      • Better Day
      • 2 days rolled into 1
      • Greatful for friends
      • Feeling Tired but Full
      • Fortunate & Blessed
      • 2 Days blurred into 1 long entry!
      • Sleepy Day
      • Diet journal
      • Not a bad Day
      • Late Night
      • Epic Fail
      • Hi I'm Mata Lolohea, Emily's sister.  I am super e...
      • Family Gathering
      • Today has been pretty good
      • A Day Late
      • Hope that my post stayed
      • Aug 6th in the begining
      • Workouts from pinterest
      • Late Post Again
      • Sunday Blurrrrr
      • Late Post
      • Tough Day
      • OFFICIAL DAY 1 of WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY
    • ►  July (3)
Simple theme. Theme images by TheresaTibbetts. Powered by Blogger.