Journal entries of our journey to lose 100+ lbs in a year. We've created a pact to lose this weight as a team. Life is always sweeter when you can share your journey with someone you love. Good Luck ladies! Let's burn those calories and meet our goals. This Blog is designed for you to use as a companion. Don't be ashamed to share your food journal, exercise, emotional highs and lows. Together anything is possible! Here's to skinny jeans and hot bods!
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Work in Progress
Alright, It's been soooo long since I've posted anything! It's been up and down to say the least! I know that I have to get myself back on track! I haven't weighed myself since last month. To be honest, I don't think I'm ready to tackle the weight that's waiting for me on the scale (lol)! I know that I got myself here so I need to get myself out of here too! Here goes nothing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment