Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Fell off the wagon BIG time!

It's been awhile since I've been on here! I weighed myself. I weighed in a whopping 290.6 lbs. It's definitely time for a change :) A lot of things happened these past months. It's been pretty stressful for me. I've kinda used food as my escape.
 I also started baking (new hobby) which isn't the best since I feel I need to try everything. I need to find a different stress reliever and I think eat right and exercising might just be what I need. I'm not sure if the other girls are willing to join but I need to make something happen soon!
Life is too short to spend my time worrying about things I can't fix! I can only fix me and that's what I'm going to focus on! As much as I would like to make things work with others. I know that I can't. I have to really be in it to win it or quit and be okay with almost 300 lbs.
I really need to get it together! Stop hiding behind excuses and make this work for me! Only I can make the difference in my health! Only I can make this change NO ONE else can. Moa and I will be doing it together! What a great partner! Thanks letting me vent! Let's get it! Here's to skinny jeans and hot bods! Here we go! 100 lbs loss or BUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment